P.O. Box 69, Norman Wells, NT X0E 0V0
Phone: (867) 587-2455 Fax: (867) 587-2545
Norman Wells Land Corporation
Notice of Job Opening
The administrative coordinator position is responsible for general office duties, project/program administration and other project duties delivered by Norman Wells Land Corporation.
Key duties include:
- Managing evening programs related to NWLC’s programs
- Coordinating special events & activities;
- Prepare, compile and file reports; and
- Other administrative duties as required
The successful applicant must have a high School diploma along with a solid attendance record at a previous employer. A confidentiality agreement may be required. The applicant must also have a valid driver’s license. The applicant must be proficient with MS Office. The applicant must have experience coordinating and managing community events, that include evening programs.
The position will remain open until filled.
Notice of Job Opening
The finance officer will be an experienced bookkeeper and financial analyst, and will report to the President of the corporation.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative team-player. The finance officer will play a critical role in the operations of the Norman Wells Land Corporation, its subsidiaries and sister corporations.
- Bookkeeping, analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
. - Able to clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements, provide financial reporting materials to all funders, and oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting.
- Monitor organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the President.
- Other duties as directed by the President.
- Minimum of a B. COMM or certified training in bookkeeping.
- At least seven years of overall professional experience; ideally 4-plus years of extensive bookkeeping duties within cross departments.
- A track record in bookkeeping duties of grants and contribution agreements.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- The ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced and politically sensitive environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the Norman Wells Land Corporation.
This position will remain open until filled.